Hey! How are you doing? I hope everyone is good! Whilst looking through Facebook, I found the A-Z Question Challenge! I thought this would be quite a fun thing to do as there are some funny, serious, naughty and truthful questions on here to answer! Hope you enjoy! This is going to be quite a long blogpost!
A – Accidents
- Have you ever been in a car accident? – Yes, two car accidents; however they weren’t big car accidents. The first one was in Greece where my Granddad driving a Renault Megane rolled into this woman’s BMW! Literally shat my pants aha! The next one was when my cousin, driving the same car crashed into our electric gates in my family home in Greece aha! No one was hurt in either accidents!
- Do you have a lot of scars? – I have a scar on my right knee where I came off my bike in a park outside London. It was quite scary as I was coming downhill, came off my bike and then my leg got caught between the bike frame. Scary!!
- Have you ever been in a fist fight with someone? – Never!
- Have you ever seriously hurt anyone by mistake? – Probably! Cant recall a moment when I have.
- Have you ever had stitches? Where? – Under my chin. I was at a swimming pool in Greece and I jumped sideways off this small bridge and hit my chin on the side of the pool, then ended up carrying onto the bottom of the pool and when I eventually came back up to the surface, I screamed so loudly in pain, I silenced the whole swimming pool… Whoops!
B – Beauty
- Do you consider yourself beautiful? – Everyone is beautiful in their own ways!
- Are you self conscious of how you look? – Not self-conscious but I do try to look my best.
- Do you put on a lot of makeup? – No, as I am a male aha!
- Would you ever consider getting plastic surgery? – Never ever ever ever!!!
- What do you think makes a person beautiful? – Like I said in the beginning, everyone is beautiful in their own ways. However, a nice smile and a lovely personality is what I find beautiful about someone.
C – Consequences
- What was the longest amount of time you’ve been grounded for? – One week.
- What would you do if you got pregnant, keep it or have an abortion? – Erm… Seeing as I am a guy, if I got pregnant, I would get a deal with the Guinness World Records Book as the first man to be pregnant ahah! However, if I was with a girl, I would want to keep it as in my eyes, I would have known what the risks were!
- Do you ever think about how your actions affect other people? – All the time and thats why I end up saying sorry and sometimes depending on the individual, I do get teary-eyed!
- What do you think is the worst punishment someone could give you? – Taking my phone away from me and not allowing me to smoke as I find smoking is a way to stress relief.
- What is one thing you wish you didn’t do, just because it wasn’t worth it in the end? – Get upset over all the times me and my ex-girlfriend argued because in the end, I realised I was blinded by a word called ‘love’
D – Dealing
- When you are mad at someone, how do you show them? – I tend to go really silent with blank facial expressions.
- Name a time when you had to be strong. – I guess when my relationship ended, I thought it was the end of the world, but after a while, I realised that I needed to be strong and not let it get the better of me.
- Have you ever dealt with a divorce or parents fighting? Any kind of abuse at home? – I have never had to experience a divorce or abuse at home, but my parents have argued in the past; just how everyones parents argue!
- When people at school don’t accept you, or have problems with you, how do you react? – In the past, I tended to let it take over my life, however now I am very upfront with people and if someone has a problem with me, I would rather them speak to me that keep it to themselves.
- Have you ever lost someone to death? Explain how you got through it. – I have only ever lost one person to death in my life and that was my Nan. It was very difficult as she was a second mum to me! Getting to terms with the fact that I would never see her again was a very difficult thing for me but I know that she’s up there looking down on my family and I and she is proud of me… and thats all that matters!
E – Experience
- Have you ever had a job? Any volunteer jobs? – I have never had a proper job. I have however done work experience in three different places.
- Do you think that you are sexually experienced, or not at all? – ahah, having had a girlfriend, yes.
- Have you gone through a lot emotionally, or has life been easy thus far? – I have definitely experienced an emotional life.
- Do you think you are ready to be on your own (have your own home, job, etc.)? – 100%. I am hoping to find my own flat for the next two years of uni! I am totally ready for my own space and my own independence.
- How old do you act? – 19… My actual age aha
F – Family
- Is there anyone in your family you don’t talk to? Why? – I speak to everyone in my family. There is only one cousin out of the eight cousins in the family who I dont have a particularly strong bond with.
- If you had to choose, family or friends? – famends 😉 see what I did there!
- Can you tell your parents or one of your parents anything? – I feel my Mum and I are much closer that my Dad and I, however I love them both equally and could not imagine my life without either of them. Funnily enough, I was only speaking to one of my uni friends about this a week ago about how a couple of years ago, my relationship with my Dad has improved greatly!
- Do you have any siblings? If so, do you ever get jealous of them? – I have a brother and sister who are much older than I am! I have nothing to be jealous of them for! I’m more jealous of others who have their siblings with them, as my brother and sister live in Greece.
- How often do you spend ‘quality time’ with family members? – As often as possible!
G – Growing
- How tall are you? How tall do you wish you were? I am 6f 2inch and I definitely do not wish that I was taller.
- Do you think that you have grown more in the past year than any year before that? Nope, I think my growth has stopped for the moment… Who knows, I may grow more over the years but I havent seen a growth spurt in a year or so.
- As a person, do you think you are mature for your age or still act childish? – I believe I am extremely mature for my age… In some sense, I am more more mature than some adults in my opinion! I would say I have my head screwed on properly.
- Are you scared to think that one day you will turn 30, then 40, then 50? No because I am excited to see what life will bring for me.
- Do you believe you still have a lot to learn? – Definitely! Everyday you learn something different!
H – Hope
- Love – real or not? – If you find the right person, then love can definitely be real!
- Are you a pessimist of an optimist? – Depends on the situation. I do try to see the bad and good in every situation lol!
- Do you believe in fate, that everything happens for a reason, or do you think that our actions lead the way? I believe that our actions lead the way. For example, if you don’t tap your Oyster card on the bus and the ticket inspector comes on and gives you a fine, thats not fate, thats your actions coming back round to haunt you!!
- Do you think that after we die our spirit is still alive? – I dont believe in that type of stuff ahah!
- What gives you hope when you just feel like dying? – A comforting phone call from my mum! She knows how to make everything better.
I – Issues
- Do you suffer from depression or constant sadness/loneliness? – No! However I am a very anxious person so I would say I suffer with anxiety; but I am not diagnosed with it…
- Do you have any type of disease or disability? – Nope…
- Are you currently in a hard relationship or have bad luck with the opposite sex? – I am not in a bad relationship, but I just find it difficult to trust after my last relationship which was nearly two years ago.
- Do you think that you are alone in this world? – Definitely not!
- How often do you think about death, suicide or running away? – Never!
J – Jokes
- Say a word or phrase that would not be funny to anyone but you & one of your friends (an inside joke) – Elephantaki! ahah. If my Mum were to read this blog, she would get it straight away.
- Are you usually the one who makes people laugh,Or the other way around? – From time to time, my dry wit can make people die of laughter aha!
- Do you cry when you laugh hard? – Most definitely and some times I even find it hard to breathe. I remember once in my sixth form library, I laughed so hard and loudly that I silenced the whole library.
- Write down a hilarious moment you had with someone that makes you laugh to this day! – In my secondary school, we had a vice principal called Deborah and we found out that we were going to have her as a cover teacher and I shouted out ‘Oh no not Debs for gods sake!’ and literally made everyone on my table die of laughter. I also have another memory with the same teacher. We were lining up to go into the canteen and she came out and shouted ‘THIS IS NOT NOAHS ARK’. As you can imagine, I was in fits of laughter and she had people on the floor crying of laughter. Good times!
- Do you ever get in trouble for laughing or talking a lot during class? – When I was in secondary school, I would always get in trouble for laughing at the wrong moments! However, now in university, I have definitely changed my whole aspect to learning!
K – Knowledge
- The purpose of school: to learn, to cause trouble or to hang out with friends? – To learn and to hang out with friends.
- Do people refer to you as smart, dumb, or average? – Smart/Average.
- What was the highest grade you have received (full course mark) ever? – An A* in Greek! Whoop GO ME!
- What was your last average? This year would you like to maintain it or aim higher?
- What do you find the most interesting subject to be (to study or to talk about)? – I would say my Social Work degree that I am doing right now. So very interesting!
L – Love
- Are you currently in love? If not, have you been before? – No, I am not currently in love.
- Do people around you show you a lot of love (tell you they love you, hug you, kiss you, etc.)? – Yeah, I have a tight bond with all of my friends and family members and they show me lots of love, just like I do to them!
- Is love worth it? – When you find the right person it is!
- Do you hate it when girls in their young teenage years say they ‘love’ someone that they’ve been dating for a few months? – UGH YESSSS! This is like one of my pet peeves!!!
- Does it take a lot for you to say you love someone, or is it just a word? – It takes a lot for me to say it and I only say it if I mean it!
M – Money
- Do you believe that money makes the world go round? – No! Money messes up your life if you dont act responsibly with it!
- Is your family on the poor side, average, or above average when it comes to money? – Average. There was a point in life where we were above average; however everything in life changes!
- Are you saving up for college/university, or planning to? – Luckily in the UK, we get loans and grants given to us by the government which we then have to pay back once we earn over £21,000 and we only pay 9% back from our monthly salary.
- Would you rather win millions of dollars & be set for life, or find the perfect person to marry & start a family with? – That is a hard one… Probably marry the perfect person and start a family.
- On a scale of 1-10, how important is money to you? -7/10. If we didnt have money, we wouldnt be able to survive!
N – Naughty
- Are you a virgin? – Nope.
- What do you think about doing sexual things with someone you’re not going out with? – If you feel you need to do it, do it but do not complain if there are issues afterwards.
- Do you know anybody you consider a ’slut’? What makes you say that? – No and I think that the word slut is a horrible word.
- If you could, would you erase some things you did in the past or make it so you did more? – What happened in my past, happened and there is no point erasing what happened. On the other hand, I wouldnt want them to happen again aha!
- Do you consider yourself more nice or more naughty? – I am more naughty than nice when I need to be ahah but can also be nice and romantic when I need to be as well.
O – Openness
- How long does it take for you to open up to someone? – Not very long but I don’t open up straight away fully.
- What does it take for you to fully trust someone? – If they can trust me, then I can trust them. Its a two way street because you can trust someone and they just want to get something out of you like money or information. However, if you prove that they can trust you, then why should you not trust them?
- Are you generally untrusting towards people because of past experiences, or any other reason? – I am untrusting when it comes to love, sadly…
- When are you comfortable with someone sexually? – When we are in a relationship or when I really like someone… Having had only one serious relationship, I don’t really know how to elaborate on this question aha
- When it comes to parents and close friends, what’s the limit of what you can tell them? – I tell my parents and close friends everything. In the past I haven’t always opened up to my Dad, but we have a really good relationship now so I talk to him about everything!
P – Positive
- Have you ever had an experience with someone that didn’t necessarily end positively? If so, would you rather erase the memory of that person because of the sad times or keep the memory of that person because of the good times? – I would rather erase the bad memories to only be able to remember the good points. When you’ve loved someone, its difficult to move on… 2 years later and I believe that I still haven’t properly moved on. I do however know that we will never get back together.
- Do you agree with the saying: better to have loved and lost than not have loved at all? – Yes, most definitely because if you don’t try to love, you wont know what could have been if you didn’t love at all!
- Are you more optimistic or pessimistic? What do you try to be? – I am very pessimistic, but I am trying to be optimistic!
- Do you agree that something good can come out of everything? – Most definitely.
- Have you ever had a time where something really bad happened, but something really good happened because of it? If so, please explain what it was – Nope, I have never experienced a situation like that.
Q – Questions
- When faced with a problem, do you ask for help or try to figure it out yourself? – I do try to figure out the problem out, but if I literally have hit a brick wall, I just find it easier to ask for help!
- Do you often question the world and how we came about? What are some things you would like to know about creation? – No ahah, I don’t often think about how the world came about!
- Do you think the government is truthful? If you could ask the president one question, what would it be? – WHY ARE YOUR STUDENT LOANS SO SILLY!!!!!!! That’s what I would ask the government if I could!
- When someone does something wrong to you, do you confront them and ask them why they did it or just let it go? – If it plays on my mind, I will definitely ask them why they did it! Obviously if it was something silly then I will let it go.
- What is one unsolved mystery about the world that you want answers to? – I don’t think there is an unsolved mystery that I am interested in finding out about to be honest aha.
R – Respect
- How do you show respect? – Opening doors, helping the elderly or pregnant. Letting the elderly get on the bus first, helping a mother off the bus with her buggy, giving my seat up for people who need it, saying please and thank you (it doesn’t cost anything!)
- What can someone do for you to lose all respect for them? – If they are damn right disrespectful and don’t acknowledge it!
- Do you respect your teachers, parents, and other authority figures? – Yeah! 100%. They are the people who are going to guide me through life and teach me right from wrong.
- When you are disrespectful to your parents, what is the punishment? – I often get shouted at or told off. I was smacked a couple of times when I was younger but I am never disrespectful to my parents… I mean come on, if you are disrespectful to them at 19 years old… you need to question your morals.
- If someone is mean to you, are you mean back or do you kill them with kindness? – Kill ‘em with kindness 😉 aha
S – School
- If you are still in education, what grade will you be going into? – I am currently in my first year of university, in Semester 2!
- When will you graduate/finish your education? – I will graduate uni in 2018.
- After university, what did you do/are you planning to do? – I plan to be out of work for as short a time as possible! I want to start my life as soon as possible!
- Do you like or hate education? What do you like/hate about it? – Seeing as it is a course that I have a passion for, I love it! However it is very full on and tiring!
- Have you ever been suspended, expelled, or dropped out of school? – I was suspended for a week in Year 6 for giving a friend a Calpol tablet because he had an upset stomach aha! Stupid excuse to be suspended because I was only looking out for my friend ahah. Bad thing is, my friend didn’t even try to get me out of shit!
T – Temptation
- Have you ever done something wrong, knowing it was wrong, because something inside of you said it was okay? – Nope, if I know something is wrong, I would never do it!
- Has anyone ever pressured you to smoke or drink? Did you do it? – Nope, I drink and smoke because I want to, not because I am forced to do it.
- Did you ever cheat on someone? Why did you do it? – Never have cheated and never will cheat on someone! It is soul-destroying.
- Did you ever want to do something sexual with someone you didn’t really know or love? What did you end up doing? – Nope, I have never done anything sexual with someone who I haven’t known or not loved.
- Do you give in to temptation easily, or are you more independent and strong willed? – I am independent and strong willed!
U – Unique
- Do you do a lot of things because your friends are doing it? – Nope, I do things because I want to do things!
- Do you follow trends, wear whatever you want, or wear really unique pieces? – I do tend to follow trends in terms of fashion.
- Do you give in easily to peer pressure? Do you do things such as smoke, drink, or have casual sex? – Like I said above, I only do things because I want to do them!
- What makes you different from people your age? – I believe that for a 19 year old, I have my head screwed on properly and I know what course I want my life to take… It’s not a bad thing!
V – Value
- What’s the most expensive thing in your room? – Probably my MacBook Pro!
- What’s more valuable: your life or the lives of your loved ones? Would you sacrifice your life for other people? – Yeah definitely! I would only sacrifice my life for a dozen people!
- What is something you value not because it cost a lot, but because it means a lot to you? – Probably the pictures of my Nan and Granddad on my living room wall. I believe there are only a couple of other pictures around the house of my grandparents and it would break my heart to loose them…
- If there was a fire in your house/apartment, what is the first thing you would grab? – My above comment, obviously would get my parents out, my laptop because it has my uni work on it, my rabbit and cat (if I could catch the cat)… not sure what else.
- Do you think past memories and experiences are more valuable than what could possibly happen in the future? – Yeah definitely! What has happened, has happened; whereas you don’t know what is going to happen in the future… meaning that the future may not even happen so its always good to look after and cherish your past memories.
W – Wishes
- If you had three wishes, what would they be? – Health for my family, for my friends from back home and my whole Social Work group to come out of the course with a good grade at the end, and to live a happy and comfortable life.
- Would you rather wish yourself to be happy, or your loved ones? – My loved ones, because seeing them happy would make me happy!
- Do you believe that wishes come true if you really believe in them? – Only if they aren’t extreme wishes aha!
- Have you ever had a wish come true? If so, what was that wish? – Sadly, no…
- Do you find wishing for things a waste of time because everything that’s meant to happen, will happen? – Exactly! Let nature take its course and what will be, will be! You cant wish and wish and wish for something, because when it doesn’t come, it will upset you even more.
Y – You
- Are you more independent or social? – I can be both when I want to, however with uni for example, I have found that my own independence and my own space is what I miss most
- What is something that makes you very mad when you see it? – Lies!!!!!! Blatant lies!!!!
- Do you think that you have potential to do great things? – I definitely have the potential to do great things, it is just trying to do the great things! aha
- What kind of person would you be if you didn’t have guidance from family members, God, teachers, etc.? Do you think people are born a certain way, or develop their personalities based on what they go through in life? – I would be exactly the same! From a very early age, I have known what is right and what is wrong! Plus from early on in life, I have known what I have wanted for life.
- Do you think people are generally good? – Everyone can be a good person. Its whether they want to be a good person, not if they can be.
Z – Zest
- Are you currently happy with your life? Why or why not? – I most certainly am happy with my life and I am very excited for my future.
- When change occurs, do you get scared or are you excited for it? – 50/50!!! Change is scary, but its exciting to meet new people, see new places and do new things!
- Do you like to try new things, meet new people? – I like to try new things, but I do find it difficult to meet new people.
- What is the most motivational thing in the world? – Seeing my parents happy at my graduation in a couple of years time is motivation!!!!!!